Welcome to YOVO On-Line Help
This site is always under development and your input is invaluable to allow us to continually improve - please let us know if you have any suggestions and we will endeavour to add them.
Many Thanks...Your DEV Team
Copyright © 2014 CampusNet (Pty) Ltd.
Browser Update Information
An innovative online high school for students, families, educators and school districts
Currently, FLVS test their courses against the following web browsers; Internet Explorer 10 and 11, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Updating Internet Explorer (FLVS will be phasing out support of IE9 starting March 2015)
Microsoft updates Internet Explorer using its Windows update feature. As long as you are regularly installing the latest Windows updates from Microsoft, you should have the latest version of Internet Explorer.
1. Open the Control Panel
2. Under System and Security click Turn automatic updating on or off.
3. In the Important updates click the down arrow and choose how you want Windows to download and install updates.
4. Click OK
Google Chrome will update automatically as new versions are released to the public. To verify that your version of Chrome is the latest or update manually, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Chrome browser.
2. Click the Customize and Control Google button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. From the dropdown menu that appears, select About Google Chrome.
4. The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Chrome.
Mozilla Firefox should automatically download updates and prompt you when they are available to install. To verify that your version of Firefox is the latest or update manually, follow these steps:
1. Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Click the Open menu button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. In the menu that appears, click the Open Help Menu button at the bottom.
4. Select About Firefox.
5. The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Firefox.
If you have Apple updates turned on, Safari should stay up to date automatically. To verify that your version of Safari is the latest or update manually, follow these steps:
1. Open the Apple menu and choose App Store.
2. In the top of the window that appears, click the Updates button in the toolbar.
3. Find Safari and click Update (or Update all to do every app).
Note: SAVS students will need to provide their own computer and Internet service to access the courses and teacher services. SAVS do not provide computers, printers or Internet access.
Need help from a representative?
For more information on our products and services, contact a SAVS representative.
Are you ready to get started ? Enroll Here
SAVS is powered by FLVS Global
CampusNet is a FLVS Global authorised licensee